- You must be 13 years or older to use this site.
- You may not post nude, partially nude, or sexually suggestive photos.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other Solo users.
- You may not use the Solo service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links ("Content") that you submit, post, and display on the Solo service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack Solo or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Solo.
- You must not access Solo's private API by any other means other than the Solo application itself.
- You must not crawl, scrape, or otherwise cache any content from Solo including but not limited to user profiles and photos.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email or comments to any Solo members ("Spam").
- You must not use web URLs in your name without prior written consent from Solo, inc.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of Solo, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Solo account. While Solo prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that Solo cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the Solo service at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Solo service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We reserve the right to force forfeiture of any username that becomes inactive, violates trademark, or may mislead other users.
- We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Solo Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse or cancel the service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We reserve the right to force confiscation of any username that becomes inactive, infringes the trademark, or may mislead other users.
- We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of companies or individuals who have a legal or trademark claim to such usernames.
- You must ensure that you have the appropriate musical instrument with you before starting the session.
- You must ensure that you have a good, uninterrupted Internet connection.
- The position of the camera of the phone, tablet, or device used during the session must be ensured so that the musical instrument is visible, sound and image, during the session.
- The solo application determines the financial consideration for the services provided through the application according to its own discretion and has the right to amend, change or provide promotional offers from time to time without referring to users or professionals.
- All professionals, teachers, or educators who provide their services through the solo application provide their services as a “freelancer”, and there is no relationship or functional obligations between them and the solo application, and all the amounts they receive are for services at a specific cost and time .
- The solo application receives all financial sums from users, and the financial sums are transferred to the eligible professionals, teachers, or educators after all necessary administrative and operational fees, fees, and taxes are deducted from them.
Proprietary Rights in Content on Solo
- Solo does NOT claim ANY ownership rights in the text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, or any other materials (collectively, "Content") that you post on or through the Solo Services. By displaying or publishing ("posting") any Content on or through the Solo Services, you hereby grant to Solo a non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty-free, worldwide, limited license to use, modify, delete from, add to, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce and translate such Content, including without limitation distributing part or all of the Site in any media formats through any media channels, except Content not shared publicly ("private") will not be distributed outside the Solo Services.
- Some of the Solo Services are supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions, and you hereby agree that Solo may place such advertising and promotions on the Solo Services or on, about, or in conjunction with your Content. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising and promotions are subject to change without specific notice to you.
- You represent and warrant that: (i) you own the Content posted by you on or through the Solo Services or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this section, (ii) the posting and use of your Content on or through the Solo Services does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person, and (iii) the posting of your Content on the Site does not result in a breach of contract between you and a third party. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person by reason of Content you post on or through the Solo Services.
- The Solo Services contain Content of Solo ("Solo Content"). Solo Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and Solo owns and retains all rights in the Solo Content and the Solo Services. Solo hereby grants you a limited, revocable, nonsublicensable license to reproduce and display the Solo Content (excluding any software code) solely for your personal use in connection with viewing the Site and using the Solo Services.
- The Solo Services contain Content of Users and other Solo licensors. Except as provided within this Agreement, you may not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any Content appearing on or through the Solo Services.
- Solo performs technical functions necessary to offer the Solo Services, including but not limited to transcoding and/or reformatting Content to allow its use throughout the Solo Services.
- Although the Site and other Solo Services are normally available, there will be occasions when the Site or other Solo Services will be interrupted for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and equipment that are beyond the control of Solo. Also, although Solo will normally only delete Content that violates this Agreement, Solo reserves the right to delete any Content for any reason, without prior notice. Deleted content may be stored by Solo in order to comply with certain legal obligations and is not retrievable without a valid court order. Consequently, Solo encourages you to maintain your own backup of your Content. In other words, Solo is not a backup service. Solo will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Solo Services, or the loss of any Content.
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- Saudi Arabia is our country of domicile
- Website will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of Saudi Arabia
- We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in SAR.
- Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Saudi Arabia.